Sunday 30 October 2011

Check out my photography page?

I love photography. Photography is a big part of fashion and both are an even bigger part of my life. My camera is great. It wasn't expensive but it serves me just fine. One day I will buy it some new lenses and be able to expand the content and quality of my photos but for now I am just an unemployed 18 year old, travelling in Australia during my gap year and documenting all the amazing things I am getting to see. To check out some of my work, visit:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hayley-Barnes-Photography/122560727812453

Sydney - Hyde Park.

Feel free to like my page and comment on my photos...or alternatively give me feed back on here.

Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

ivy's closet said...

I'm so impressed! So talented!

lucy and sarah said...

Great photos!

ellie said...

So cool. Wishing you a great Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I just started a blog and i only found you recently. But YOUR AMAZING! Seriously i sat infront of my computer all day reading every single one of yor posts and i still want more!
Lils xx

http://melolinzjinglix.blogspot.com/