Wednesday 5 October 2011

The City life is for me.


Lil'old me in Sydney!

I cannot believe how long it has been since I have posted on here but I have been so busy and haven't had a lot of access to a computer. I arrived in Australia the Friday before last to be exact and it is so amazing here. I spent 4 days at my sisters in Sydney, then we went up to Cairns to visit a friend and are still here. The weather has been unreal and the heat unbearable but the trip so far has been fantastic. On to a Fashion note, today I bought a skirt from City Chic but took a few pictures of me in a dress I tried on. Below are also a few pictures of the amazing things I found.

Stripped nautical dress

Cute red skinny belt


Black and Gold sparkly embellishment

Cream embellished prom dress 

Cute Leopard print cardi with embellished back

More posts and pictures to follow soon. Cannot wait to show you my amazing new stripped maxi skirt from City Chic. Let me know what you think of this post and the pictures above.

Thank you for reading,

2 comments:

Maiken said...

wow, you're so lucky to still be there :P and my favourite from here is the beautiful prom dress!

Wait Until The Sunset said...

I loooovvvee this dress! I've been lusting after it forever! How was your visit? I live in Brisbane, QLD, Australia :)


Olivia :) x
Wait Until The Sunset