Sunday 19 May 2013

The Bristol Scene.









Yesterday, me and a friend travelled on the train from Cheltenham to Bristol to visit our uni friend. It was so much fun to just explore a new city. We visited the Bristol Museum and Art Gallery, went around the St Nicholas Markets, went to some of the big high-street shops, stopped at numerous coffee shops and had tea and cake, sat in a park in the city centre and walked and then walked some more. I was well and truly exhausted by the end of the day.

In the pictures above, you can see some amazing clothes. These photos were taking in the St. Nicholas Markets. Amongst all the different stalls were places to get different types of cuisine, as well as souvenirs and also vintage clothes. I took photos of the clothes that stood out to me the most. If only I'd had the money to buy some.

What's your favourite way to explore a new city?

Thanks for reading,

2 comments:

Maiken said...

well, I don't have any special ways.. everything depends on the amount of free time in my hands but usually we search the web to find out the most important things and places. anyway, your trip seems to be a cool one and all those clothes (and the awesome bags!!) look really great. I miss trips like these!

Maiken,
Maikeni blogi - part of me

Bonita said...

Usually strolling, window shopping and dining. XD