Friday 20 September 2013

My ISME picks.


So I thought I'd take a little break from holiday photos and outfit posts to share with you a website I have discovered recently. Although I know that not all of my readers are here for plus size fashion, ISME ranges from a 6 to a 28 so there is something for everyone. If you are a 16+ you will know that finding fashionable and stylish plus size clothing isn't always these easiest thing. There are a few great brands out there but often I'm confronted daily with shapeless, plain sacks that I refuse to wear. If you've been reading my blog for a while, you will know that I have always made it clear that I believe fashion is for everyone and so I am very selective about what I buy. I love wearing pretty lace dresses, ankle grazer jeans, blazers, leather jackets...you name it. Hence why it's great when I stumble across a website that gives me a bit of variety of styles, shapes, colours and allows me to have fashionable items to choose from. It's also nice to see a plus size range that has a wide range of sizes, from a 14 to a size 32 and not just up to a 20 or 22. Above are some of my favourite picks from ISME. Each item is something I have been coveting for A/W.

1. As you may have already noticed from my recent outfit posts, I LOVE patterns. The more colourful and floral, the better. I really like this printed top and can imagine I'd end up living out of it, teamed with my black ankle grazers and leather jacket I bought in Spring.
2. One of my most favourite things about this time of year is knitwear. I love big comfy jumpers to wear over leggings. As I seem to be a little grey obsessed this year, I thought this jumper would be perfect.
3..My favourite thing on my list is the quilted parka jacket as I have been dying to find one for Autumn. I can't decided between a black one (as seen above) or a khaki or navy coloured one because I love trying to cram as many Autumnal colours into one outfit as I can.!
4. I really like this plum lace dress as it will be great for evenings out in A/W (meals, theatre trips, bars etc) and will look great with a pair of tights underneath if it's cold. I am also always drawn to vibrant colours and it's refreshing to have something over than black to pick from.*

What items do you want for the new season?
What's your favourite item of mine that I've picked?
Have you ever bought anything for ISME?

Please leave a comment below and let me know your answers, guys!


No comments: