Sunday 29 September 2013

No longer a fresher.


I got back to uni last Saturday and after a horrible goodbye to my family, I began to force myself to settle back in. I've been living back home at my parents house all over the summer and it has been such a great few months that the thought of leaving them was hard but I am back now and remembering why I love uni and my friends and Cheltenham. I feel like I've been here a month, not a week. It's crazy how the time flies by!



Above is a snap of my new living room (the boys weren't mad on the hearts...) and then my new bedroom. Both I think look pretty student-y but homely nevertheless.

Back to fashion...I thought I'd show you a couple of things I have bought recently since I've had a little more money in my bank account. I probably shouldn't have bought as much as I have but I have missed going shopping so it kind of just happened.


There was on offer on in Boots so I bought the purple tangle teezer brush which is amazing. I also bought the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner as well as the two lipsticks shown in the photo below. The white nappy looking thing is not a nappy. It's a hair turban to put your freshly washed hair in and helps it to try quicker (also eliminates the soggy hair towel that usually ends up on my bed). If you look carefully you can see the tartan scarf hidden under all my new crap. I got it from Primark for £5 and I've been desperate for a new scarf as well as something tartan-y. The magazine and fluffy socks are something I bought to cheer me up cause I am ill at the moment.



The lipsticks are Revlon - Black Cherry and Bourjois Rouge Edition - 13. The dresses are both from Newlook.

Thanks for reading,




4 comments:

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

aww I remember the feeling of going back to your school digs after a summer at home. But it's always nice to get settled back too. =)
Love your space!
xo,
nancy

http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

Ester Durães said...

aww your bedroom looks super sweet and very comfy, I love it! :)
-
Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

Francesca Louise said...

Love your photographs! very creative!

http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
xx

Unknown said...

I love your room. Wish mine was as cool when I was in second year. xxx