Friday 27 December 2013

Christmas Day 2013 #2 Outfit




























Thought I'd show you a snap of my outfit on Christmas Day!
Instead of wearing my usual pretty dress and smothering myself with glitter etc, I opted for a more casual ensemble that made the most of my Christmas Jumper! Like all seasonal attire, a christmas jumper's day's are numbered so I wanted to get as much use out of it as possible. I will wear this right up until New Years Eve and then it will be packed away, ready for next Christmas!
Anyway, here is also a snap of the pretty lights in my house and the Christmas dinner I cooked! My first year as the cook and I felt the pressure after my mother and grandmothers wonderful cooking. I actually think I did a rather good job.

Jumper and skinny jeans - Newlook
Slipper boots - Accessorize 

Did you choose to dress up smartly or christmassy on the 25th?

Let me know!
Anyway, hope you guys had an amazing Christmas Day and are enjoying Boxing Boxing Day!



3 comments:

Courtney Erin said...

That's such a perfect Christmas sweater - it looks like you had a great holiday!

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Unknown said...

super cute!!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Josie said...

Hope you had a lovely Christmas, your jumper is too cute! Well done on cooking the dinner, does NOT sound like an easy task at all! xxx