Monday 23 December 2013

Winter Wardrobe #1 Outfit




I liked this outfit because...
The different styles of each item seemed to work so well together. Also, I am obsessed with cosy jumpers, tartan and my leather jacket at the moment. I have really felt the cold this Winter so getting all snuggled up in a jumper has been my way of surviving. I just wish the pictures were better. The lighting was low so we ended up using a flash which is never a good idea. Anyway they aren't too bad, they're all in-focus and showing my outfit sufficiently, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered posting them. I can only promise the next lot will be far superior!

I bought the...
Skirt, leggings, biker jacket, bag and shoes at Newlook.
Jumper at George.


As I am rather happy with my wardrobe this winter, I thought I would show you the outfits I am wearing over Christmas. I seem to be a little more daring with my fashion at the moment and if you read this blog regularly, you will already know that I have a...particular style...usually incorporating leggings, dresses, darker and brighter colours (never white!) and I avoid jeans and jumpers. This season has been totally different. I have a proper pair of blue jeans which I love and I have purchased three new jumpers! As well as this, I am also wearing tights and dressing in different colours from my usual black, green, grey and ox-blood. What has happened to me? 
Well whatever the change is, it is worth me documenting.
I like seeing how my style has developed.



Thanks for reading and enjoy the exciting build up to Christmas!


5 comments:

Alissa said...

What a cute skirt! I am such a sucker for that pattern this time of the year.

Unknown said...

I love the skirt :)
http://anikamiller.blogspot.co.uk/

Harlynn said...

Love love love that outfit!!
That skirt and that coat fit wonderfully together.
Also love your natural red hair. c;

<3
Harlynn
www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

the plaid and leather are really great together!
Chic on the Cheap

Unknown said...

Love this! Got myself a bargain black and white tartan skirt from New Look yesterday - £6! Will have to show you when we're back at uni. Hope you had a great xmas and see you soon.

Charl xx


P.S. Happy New Year!! :)