Monday 21 July 2014

window shopping.

fashion and beauty blog, plus size fashion blog, beauty, fashion




































fashion and beauty blog, plus size fashion blog, beauty, fashion





















fashion and beauty blog, plus size fashion blog,

fashion and beauty blog, plus size fashion blog, plus size fashion, asos curve, backpack, 90s fashion



































So I went out shopping today in the lovely sunshine but sadly, I didn't have much money to spend so it became window shopping. Ugh. I promised myself that after my recent spends (some I still need to show on here), I would take a break and execute some self control until I'd earned some more money. Why torture myself going shopping when I have no money, I hear you ask! Well my friend, Kristin, had a day off work and we decided to go out and naturally ended up going around the shops. We started out with a nice affordable lunch (no Bills for me) and then headed around the shops for a browse.
The pictures above are just snaps from my iPhone that I took while I was out today. I absolutely loved the floral headband and am really tempted to buy it when I have more money. I also loved the white backpack. I seem to have a bit of an obsession with backpacks at the moment. You can see my new-ish backpack in the snaps of my outfit. I love its 90's vibe and also thought it'd be great for over the summer when I'm out and about but will also be great in the Autumn when I'm training it about. You can also see the numerous lipstick swatches on my hand. I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect orange-red lipstick for my skin tone so if you can any suggestions let me know.
If you're wondering why my hair looks such a mess it's cause these photos were taken at the end of day. This is documentation of two day old hair that was vigorously sprayed with dry shampoo this morning, swept back into a messy side bun and then exposed to 27oc heat. I must apologise. 
Anyway I guess this is the reality of being a fashion & beauty blogger. You don't always have money to spend! spend! spend! Sometimes it's just window shopping but nevertheless, we had a great day today walking around in the sunshine, trying pretty (but extravagant) headbands on and playing with my friend's adorable dog, Bo.

Dress ASOS CURVE
Cardigan Primark
Shoes & bag Newlook

Happy Monday!

P.s sorry for not posting on Saturday! I had such a busy day of housework, shopping and my oldest friend's 21st! I literally found no time to post so decided to get back on schedule by posting today!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great photos!!

www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

Anastasia said...

These lipsticks have great colours!xo
Anastasia
http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

**Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Ditsy Sprinkles Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ** said...

Love a bit of window shopping

ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk