Monday 29 September 2014

autumn berries in hyde park

fashion and beauty blog, plus size fashion blog, plus size fashion, plus size autumn fashion, hyde park autumn, london, newlook,
A outfit post has been way overdue. Since coming back to uni I haven't done one properly (I don't count a mirror snap of my pyjamas as an outfit post). This is mostly due to the fact that I have no photographer which makes things a little more complicated! Anyway, on Saturday I caught the train to London to meet my parents and my little brother and we spent the day exploring Hyde Park and seeing the sights of the city. Growing up living reasonably close to London, I've seen them all so many times but for some reason they never get less exciting. Had I not been with my family and I probably would've headed down Oxford Street to check out all the updates that have been going on. I keep hearing of new stores and places being done up and, yeah, I really don't need an excuse to go shopping anyway but what a great reason, right? So, on Saturday, when we merely drove past Marble Arch, I had to avert my eyes.

fashion and beauty blog, plus size fashion blog, plus size fashion, plus size autumn fashion, hyde park autumn, london, newlook,































fashion and beauty blog, plus size fashion blog, plus size fashion, plus size autumn fashion, hyde park autumn, london, newlook,
















































fashion and beauty blog, plus size fashion blog, plus size fashion, plus size autumn fashion, hyde park autumn, london, newlook,


fashion and beauty blog, plus size fashion blog, plus size fashion, plus size autumn fashion, hyde park autumn, london, newlook,



































fashion and beauty blog, plus size fashion blog, plus size fashion, plus size autumn fashion, hyde park autumn, london, newlook,




























fashion and beauty blog, plus size fashion blog, plus size fashion, plus size autumn fashion, hyde park autumn, london, newlook,
































I don't usualy write about my outfit in outfit posts but I really loved this outfit. It was so comfortable for travelling to and exploring a city but I also felt that it was a little unusual for me. Recently I've been dying to get a long cardigan and after a lot of searching I finally found this one in New Look. I love the length and how cosy it feels when layered up. The bag and scarf were a really impromptu buy. I was browsing around the bag section looking for a purple tote and then I saw the bag. Its quite an unusual bag for me to buy. For starters it is very colourful, it's a rucksack and it's a little boxy but I just fell in love with it. Then I saw the scarf and god, I don't know if they were designed to be worn together but I couldn't buy one without the other.

But besides all of that, this outfit felt so wonderfully autumny. The big scarf. Knitwear. Berry colours, Dark lipstick. Crunchy leaves at my feet. It's just my heaven.

Cardigan & jeans & shoes & bag & scarf New Look
Black t-shirt George
Circle necklace Accessorize
Lipstick Black Cherry Revlon

How're you guys enjoy the new season? What are you loving or looking forward to wearing this autumn?

Happy Monday!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this outfit, usually a long cardigan will take over an outfit but this one, combined with the scarf, which makes a great centre piece for the outfit, is subtle and like you said looks so cosy!
Also loving the bag, it's gorgeous and really finishes the style. Looking lovely Hayley!xxxx

SophieM said...

I love this outfit!! Especially the scarf and cardigan, so autumnal!

Sophie | sophiemloves.blogspot.co.uk

Courtney Erin said...

I really love that outfit too - the scarf and necklace are particularly great. It just looks so relaxed and comfy but very put together.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

daisychain said...

This is such a lovely outfit! xx

Unknown said...

I totally love your backpack it looks so chic and still super casual and cool! Lovely outfit as well my dear!

much love xxx
CHRISTINANISTA.COM