Friday 5 September 2014

grey & pink

plus size fashion blog, fashion and beauty blog, plus size fashion, winter pastels, autumn fashion

plus size fashion blog, fashion and beauty blog, plus size fashion, winter pastels, autumn fashion


























plus size fashion blog, fashion and beauty blog, bills, bills afternoon tea






































I still have some holiday photos to post but I thought I'd take a break from them and show you an outfit I wore on Tuesday when I went out with my mum, my little brother. It was really nice to go out, just us three, and make the most of the sunshine. We did a bit of shopping (and I got the most beautiful dogtooth blanket jacket from Debenhams!) and then headed over to my favourite restaurant, Bills, for a spot of afternoon tea. Needless to say I drunk my bodyweight in early grey.

I'm a little obsessed with midi skirts at the moment and as the weather is still summery here, I decided to style my favourite blush skirt with just a light grey and black tee. I love the combination of grey and pink together. There's something lovely and romantic about it. Usually I'm not a massive fan of pink but I love blush and nude tones. Although they're still quite girly, they just seem a little more tasteful than pink (I'm really not a fan of those garish fuchsias and overly bright reddy pinks everyone seems to love). I decided to add in a slouchy black bag to accentuate the black print on the top and just slightly toughen the outfit up. This is quite a normal 'just going out shopping' look for me. I seem to live in a state of dressy-casual. Anyone else have this problem?

On a side note, I head back to uni today. This evening my parents are driving me back and we're all staying over at my new house until Sunday. It's gonna be strange getting back into uni work and even stranger not seeing them (my family) everyday but thankfully I have a good even balance of nerves and excitement!

Happy Friday!

What are you all up to this weekend?



3 comments:

oijgerakhjnfleklj;af;jlkea said...

Cute skirt! Also UK food presentation is so cute. I wish more places in the US served food like that!

Ravishingly

ensembledeux said...

I love this outfit!!

www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

**Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Ditsy Sprinkles Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ** said...

I love your skirt! <3

http://ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk