Friday 24 October 2014

tartan {autumn wishlist}

1/2/3/4/5



































For me, one of the very best things about autumn and winter is tartan. It always looks so festive and cosy. Above are a few tartany things I'm after. All of them are wonderfully casual and perfect for wrapping up warm in this chilly weather. I also thought it'd be fun to include a few pics from previous outfit posts where I'm wearing tartan. All of these were taken in the last year and are things I wear a lot. In fact, I'm                                            currently wearing the red tartan skirt pictured below!
























Anyway I'd love to know what you think of my picks and also what you guys are lusting after for autumn and winter?

Happy Friday!


1 comment:

**Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Ditsy Sprinkles Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ** said...

I really like all of your picks, especially 2 and 3.
Also, I think we have the same tartan skirt! :)

http://ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk